A subsidiary of an international Group with offices in Malta is currently seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant to join their existing team in Malta. The chosen candidate will be responsible for financial accounting and monthly/quarterly reports, including Group Reporting. Part-time employment will be also considered.
Further responsibilities include:
- Maintenance and enhancement of the Company’s accounting systems, processes and internal control set up.
- Basic financial controlling and forecast activities in line with Group instructions.
- Interacting as primary point of contact with the Group’s Central Accounting Department in relation to Group reporting and consolidation processes.
- Assistance with the preparation of the statutory financial statements of the Company and acting as primary contact to the Company’s and to the Group’s auditors.
- Assisting management with its financial risk assessment and credit risk policy including periodic review of clients’ creditworthiness.
- Assistance with Know Your Client/Client Due Diligence procedures and transaction monitoring.
- Qualified Accountant (University of Malta B.A. Hons degree in Accountancy or equivalent) or in the final stages of obtaining ACCA qualification
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools (Excel)
- Able to work well in a small team and prioritise duties
- Analytical, detail-minded and logical thinking
If interested in discussing this position in more detail, apply online or email us on [email protected]. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.