We are currently assisting one of our local clients who is growing their Audit team and thus we are seeking an experienced Audit profile to join their existent group of auditors.
- Leading client audit engagements which include planning, executing, directing, and completing financial audits:
- Applying generally accepted accounting principles and reporting rules, where applicable; and financial statement presentation,
- Acquire working knowledge of the client’s business,
- Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvement.
- Fully ACCA qualified (or equivalent) coupled with a minimum of 3 years previous working experience within an Audit team,
- An advanced level in Microsoft Excel would be considered an asset,
- Strong communication skills in English and Maltese, both written and spoken
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing client and business dynamics
- Risk awareness and high integrity when dealing with confidential information