- Day to day running of a trust administration team’s portfolio of clients, including but not limited to superyachts, aircraft, property, investments, holding companies, trusts and foundations.
- Ensuring that all procedural manuals, relevant laws, guidelines, regulations and codes of practice are followed in all aspects of the role. i.e. client and non-client related
- Liaising with other departments regarding accounting, taxation and operational matters.
- Liaising with clients and intermediaries both by telephone and in writing.
- Attending client and intermediary meetings, with the potential of travel.
- Assisting team members with queries
Managerial duties include:
- Managing a trust administration team along with the Supervisor and providing guidance on managing the day to day workload.
- Ensuring that team members receive the necessary training in order to carry out their roles to the best of their ability.
- Completing annual appraisals and probation reviews and providing support to the sub-team leaders.
- Responsibility for escalating matters to the Client Services Director, as appropriate.
- Responsibility for ensuring that all team members within the trust administration team meet efficiency targets, where relevant
- Responsibility for ensuring all team members meets their KPI’s and department deadlines
- Resolving any conflicts which may arise within the trust administration team and escalating them appropriately
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in the Trust and Corporate Services industries
- Experience in the yachting industry is considered an asset
- A relevant professional qualification i.e. STEP Diploma, ICSA Diploma or equivalent
- Good standard of business writing and numeracy skills.
- Demonstrated ability of managing an administration team
- Excellent communication skills and ability to impart knowledge to others, including clients, clients’ advisors and professional intermediaries.
Our client also offers a number of benefits such as: Private Health Insurance, Private Life Assurance, Gym facilities, Hybrid work environment , Pension Contribution (5% of gross salary paid by company) and Special loan rates amongst others benefits.