Reporting to the CFO, the Senior Financial Manager will lead the Analyst team while also acting as a business advisor and business partner. Chosen candidate will be overseeing the financial and cost accounting processes undertaken by the Analyst team.
Further responsibilities include:
- Annual budgeting and forecasting.
- Prepare and analyse cash forecast and cash-flow projections
- Monitor actual expenditure against the budget and forecasts
- Ensuring stock levels are aligned with business requirements.
- Work closely with strategy and operations towards continuous optimisation of products’ profitability margins.
- Define reporting requirements and ensure alignment of such reports to business strategy.
- Identify and lead a continuous improvement and automation programme in line with the company’s objectives and priorities.
- Review monthly performance and identify areas of risk to achievement of Company targets
- Finance or Business qualification
- Warranted Accountant.
- At least 5 years’ experience working within senior financial roles.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Able to work on own initiative whilst also guiding other team members