Client is an established financial services company.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join an established financial services company as a Senior Legal Officer.
- Managing of all legal matters and processes relating to mortgages, including vetting of files and provision of advice
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing general commercial agreements and documents
- Providing legal advice on general legal matters, including banking, investments, data protection and civil procedure
- Keeping abreast of all relevant laws and regulations and their development
- Supporting the legal department in any other matters that might arise
- A warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in mortgages and financial services practice areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Maltese and English