- Client and debtor maintenance, including preparation of documentation for amendments and funding parameters.
- Assisting the Business development team in the new client take-on process and ensuring that appropriate credit risk assessments and onboarding requirements are dealt with accordingly.
- Processing of invoices, payments, transfers as required.
- Responsible for actively working with the development and implementation of the range of services provided to customers
- Possess at least 2-3 years of experience working in similar operative role
- Tertiary level of qualification
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication in English.
- Previous experience working within financial services would be considered an asset