Main scope of the role is to target emerging markets and aim to be the best in the field, by anticipating customer needs and continuously working on the development of innovative solutions that meet and exceed expectations!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Reporting to the Payments Product manager, you will be responsible to ensure optimal relationship between departments and payment providers
- Coordinating the onboarding of the new Payment Service Providers
- Coordinating the communication with different departments in a timely manner
- Maintaining a database and ensuring payment provider information is kept up to date.
- Ensuring that documents and details required for the onboarding are always up to date.
Applicants need to:
- Possess a minimum, 2 years’ previous work experience in online payments.
- Possess good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Highly organised.
- Fluent in English
- Able to work in a team as well as on own initiative
- Have a flair for sales and enjoys interacting with clients