Chosen candidate will be responsible for Forecasting, Planning and Scheduling shifts for the Agents within the Customer and Operations team.
- Plan an optimal schedule and real-time management system for business needs.
- Generate daily/weekly/monthly forecasts for each team
- Conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staff plans.
- Achieve service level goals, by maintaining constant communication with supervisors to create short and long-term staffing models, providing recommendations when required.
- Promote best practices in the enhancement of staffing levels while adhering to local working time regulations.
- Produce daily, weekly, and monthly KPI reports
- Conduct analysis of team performance and compare results to identify opportunities for improvement.
Skills & Experience.
- Previous experience in a Call Center’s Workforce Management handling staffing and real-time management
- Possess expertise in all workforces’ holistic cycle including capacity planning, real-time management, reporting and scheduling.
- Has exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Is highly motivated and has a flexible attitude towards work.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills in English
- Conversant in MS Office, namely MS Excel