The position holder shall be responsible with the operation and security of the company’s IT Systems, new systems implementation, acquisition, retention and maintenance. Reporting to the IT Manager, he/she shall also ascertain the implementation of the Bank’s IT Strategy aligning transformation strategy and technology needs in collaboration with other departments and/or Bank personnel.
A very strong financial institution here in Malta that provides retail, corporate and business banking, payment processing, insurance and cash management services now seeks to recruit a BI Analyst.
- Performing database administration (Microsoft SQL), maintenance including software installations and SQL Server configuration.
- Design, build and deployment of BI Solutions using SQL Management Studio.
- Design, build, test and deployment of database solutions via stored procedures.
- Troubleshooting technical issues such as job failure troubleshooting, performance tuning, permissions and database configuration.
- Reviewing existing stored procedures code, recommending and implementing improvements.
- Improving the reports extracted from the core banking system.
- Act as the intermediary between the technical team and the non-technical end users.
- Responsible for data integrity, security and recovery.
- Provides design and development support for analytical systems and data integration applications.
- Preparing regular and/or ad-hoc reports as requested by (senior) management.
- Degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, Electronics or Engineering (MQF Level 6)
- At least 2 years of experience in Banking or Financial services and/or 4 years’ experience in working with databases;
- Previous experience in implementing Microsoft SSIS ETL package solutions;
- Able to work independently and within a team and capable to meet deadlines
- Well-organized and self-confident
- Proficiency in English.
Daniel Genuis (+356) 9906 0642