Seeking an organised person with a positive and cheerful attitude, high levels of discretion with a team orientated philosophy and creative flair.
Our client is responsible for the collection, processing, analysis and sharing of information for compliance purposes.
- Welcoming guests and greet people with a positive attitude
- Coordination of front desk activities
- Registration of incoming mail and distributing correspondence accordingly
- Handling incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate section
- Assist in the preparation of meetings
- Filing, calendar entries, meeting arrangements, and maintenance of record
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable
- Maintain a professional attitude with co-workers, stakeholders and suppliers
- Maintain the Visitor Management System
- Assistance in the purchasing of supplies, services or works
- Planning of travel arrangements for staff
- Other administrative tasks and duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Line Manager, Director and Deputy Director.
- The chosen candidate must be in possession of an MQF level 4 qualification, preferably having a Certificate/Diploma in Administration and Secretarial Duties. Candidates in possession of an equivalent qualification in other subjects will also be eligible for this post, provided that they have proven work experience in an area which is relevant to this position.
- Have a pleasant personality, and be of good moral character.
- Applicants should be flexible, willing to work long hours Possess excellent communications skills in both Maltese and English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and office automation tools
- Working hours: Winter (Mid Sept – Mid July): 09:00hrs – 18:00hrs Summer (Mid July – Mid Sept) : 09:30hrs – 15:00hrs
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.