Our client is responsible for the collection, processing, analysis and sharing of information for compliance purposes.. Looking for an ambitious, smart, professional Administrative Assistant to work on a full-time basis with an established company in Malta.
- Assistance in the purchasing of supplies, services or works
- Providing assistance throughout the public procurement cycle, including the preparation of procurement documents and contracts
- Operating IT Systems, including the e-procurement portal (EPPS system)
- Liaison with suppliers, handling of invoices and posting of accounting entries
- Planning of travel arrangements for staff
- Carrying out of bank reconciliations
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Administration of petty cash
- Reception duties when required
- Provide logistical support in management and preparation relating to the conferences organised by the company
- Posting of receipts
- Compiling periodic reports
- Other tasks delegated by the Manager
- Applicants must be in possession of an A-level standard of education and be well skilled in Microsoft Office tools. Preference may be given to applicants in possession of an A-level in Accounts or equivalent diploma in Accounting or Administrative and Secretarial duties.
- The selected candidate is expected to have a professional attitude and appearance, have excellent telephone manners and be fluent in both the Maltese and English language.
- Applicants must be able to work both independently and as part of a team, be well organised, and have the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively. Demonstrated accounting and administrative experience in a similar role and the possession of a relevant ICT qualification will be considered favourably.