Our client, a financial services provider with a corporate focus, is currently seeking qualified individuals to join their team in the role of Corporate Services Executive.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and handling client requests in relation to their companies;
- Support in board meetings including board pack assembling, action point follow-up and minute taking and drafting;
- Setting up of new companies, preparation and submission of statutory filings;
- Maintaining company registers;
- Liaising with the Registry of Companies and any other regulatory authorities;
- Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of our know-your-client procedures;
- Ensuring that the portfolio of clients is kept up to date with ongoing monitoring and due diligence requirements;
- Ensuring that our system / database is always kept up to date with accurate and correct information;
- Honouring service level agreements by executing the required services in the shortest time frame possible whilst delivering a service that is of the highest quality, meeting clients’ expectations;
- Maintain an open dialogue of communication with colleagues and clients on a regular basis and keeping the latter informed of any new, relevant developments within their industry.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role ideally within the financial, legal and/or corporate service sectors;
- Qualifications in a relevant field - a tertiary level of education would be desired;
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Additional languages are considered an asset;
- A 5-star service mentality, ensuring client satisfaction in every interaction whilst demonstrating a solid business acumen;
- Strong communication skills, able to engage positively and productively with clients, colleagues and service providers alike;
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and meet tight deadlines;
- Highly organised, efficient and able to manage own workload with minimal supervision;
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications.