- Assisting clients with the provision of legal assistance and advice
- Researching and drafting of legal and judicial documents
- Attending court and tribunal sittings
- Supporting the legal team generally under the direction of the Firm’s partners
- At least 3 years post-qualification experience with a law firm or as in-house counsel.
- Practical experience in private and data protection matters, general computer contracting and industrial relations and employment law.
- Keep interest in legal developments
- A positive attitude with the ability to work in a team, to communicate confidently and effectively, to work under pressure and be result oriented.
- A Master’s in law degree in related areas and a sound understanding of corporate law matters will be considered an asset.