Seeking to recruit experienced Auditors to join a reputable CSP, providing various services including financial audit and assurance, tax services and business advisory services.
The selected candidate will form part of a professional team and will receive continuous professional training and development while gaining invaluable experience on a diverse portfolio of clients.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the audit engagement from planning to completion within the stipulated time frame and with the required expected level of quality;
- Proactively interact with client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvement;
- Developing strong working relationships with the client;
- Delegating to junior team members, provide on the job training and provide feedback;
- Preparation and review of financial statements following GAPSME and IFRS.
- Candidates must be in possession of a university degree in Accountancy, or have completed their ACCA or ACA professional qualification or be at an advanced stage of completing their ACCA qualification;
- A minimum of three years of audit experience is required;
- Good working knowledge of GASPME, IFRS, and International Auditing Standards;
- Ability to identify, report and handle sensitive issues;
- Capable of working within a team and manage multiple engagements;
- A positive attitude and an efficient team player;
- Have good interpersonal skills to liaise professionally with our clients;
- Able to prioritise work-load and deliver work within deadlines;
- Responsible, motivated and have an eye for detail.