Looking to speak with a highly experienced Business Development professional with a global experience of undertaking projects of high-value, with an existing contact-base which can develop business leads for eventually revenue business generation, on behalf of a well-established and thriving organisation.
The suitable candidate must be already equipped with international acumen, accustomed to business development & negotiations, tendering processes and practical leads to leverage on during the initial start of employment. The responsibility with this role entails - lead-generation; converting additional and new business opportunities, maintaining excellent business relationships with existing and prospective clients.
The suitable candidate must have an engineering background and has held working opportunities in engineering services for the marine, industrial and energy sectors.
- strong engineering background with a proven track record of business development experience on an international level
- excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- required to have existing connections which will enable the reaching of objectives
- minimum of 6 - 7 years experience in a Business Development or Commercial capacity, ideally within an engineering services or engineering project management company.
- leverage on existing connections to facilitate first contact and open negotiations with new customers
- conduct negotiations with potential customers, in conjunction with the Managing Director
- ensure effective relations are maintained, fostered & nurtured
- submit professionals offers to clients and follow-ups
- identify new business opportunities with the carrying out of research and market analysis and present findings to Managing Director for further consideration
- set up a business plan to achieve the agreed targets and growth
- ensure client complaints are properly & timely handled
- participate at trade-fairs and expos as the company representative
A highly attractive and competitive base salary coupled with annual performance, coupled with other perks and allowances, including Health Insurance. More information to be provided during initial interview stage.