An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Lawyer to work with a leading law firm here in Malta and to join their Immigration Law department. The selected candidate will have the chance to work in a team of highly specialised lawyers, as well as excellent career growth prospects, the opportunity for continuing professional development and exposure to clients in the middle market and multinational sectors. Appropriate on going and on the job training will be provided.
- Providing personalised, results driven advice to the Department's extensive corporate and private clientele (providing both legal and practical support to clients wishing to operate/relocate to Malta
- Assisting clients with applications for all types of residence permits, visas, work permits and citizenship, amongst others.
- Main focus will include the provision of legal advice and guidance to clients on the relevant routes available to them (or their employees, as applicable) to relocate to Malta,
- Applicants should be in their final year of LL.M or fully qualified lawyers.
- Strong interpersonal and people skills
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, when required
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and ambitious, a team player, and will have a results-focused approach