role extremely important for our client’s success, ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technologies. The selected candidate will work with the client’s Business Analysts, Developers and other internal stakeholders in designing graphic user interface elements such as menus, views, forms and widgets for mobile apps, core platform and portals.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Create high-quality, visually engaging design solutions for new and existing frontend websites/portals and for the company’s native apps.
- Translate ideas into user flows and proof of concepts that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Identify design problems and device elegant solutions.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions.
- Work closely with the team of Developers to ensure designs are delivered on time, to specification and in line with stakeholder expectations.
- At least 2 years of UX/UI design experience preferably designing complex solutions for complete digital solutions.
- Strong understanding of design principles, UX/UI best-practice and accessibility guidelines.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Expertise in standard software tools such as Balsamiq, Framer, UXPin, Figma or similar.
- Organized, self-driven, and proficient at creating functional wireframes, seamless workflows, and engaging aesthetics that bring modernized solutions to fruition.
- Ability to work and communicate with internal and external stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet business and customer needs and vision.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies and a team player who is comfortable working independently when needed